.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Unitus Microcredit Loans

Lessons, impressions, and thoughts that I have about the powerful poverty-fighting tool of Microcredit and how Unitus is accelerating the growth of Microfinance around the globe.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

The "Official" Unitus Blog

Well, to tell the truth, I am glad it is here!

David Schappell, the VP of Marketing at Unitus, and the team have launched the official blog for Unitus at:

http://blog.unitus.com/

David states that they plan to include on the blog:

* links to microfinance-oriented articles that we find interesting (to try to save you, the readers, some time)
* Unitus updates, that may or may not warrant press releases
* Audio or video excerpts related to Unitus staff members (conference presentations, etc)


He also states that he believes to have other employees, board members, and advisors contribute to this blog as well.

Best of luck, David. We welcome Unitus to the pool!

4 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger DaveSchappell said...

We're hoping you can keep this going as well -- we love the content and fresh perspective! Also, check out another Unitus Advisor's (Dave Richard) blog at:

http://defeatpoverty.blogspot.com/

 
At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am new to your blog and like what I see. Paul Allen's class on blogging has introduced me to so many excellent philanthropic endeavors. I am excited to see all the efforts being made to advance social equality, and an acceptable minimum standard of living. I recently discovered microfinance, and I am eager to learn more. I am also interested to find out what efforts are being made to advance this model within the US. I am sure as I read more and check out some additional links to Unitus and similar organizations I will learn more. Thanks for the link to spread the word about Unitus. I have posted one of the available links for Unitus on my blog.

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Small business Loans said...

I recently came across your post "The "Official" Unitus Blog" and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that it caught my interest and you've provided informative points. I will visit this blog often.

Thank you,

Elden

 
At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Grants for Teachers said...

Very interesting topic here in your site. Keep on posting this kind of topics. Very useful indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home