.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Unitus Microcredit Loans

Lessons, impressions, and thoughts that I have about the powerful poverty-fighting tool of Microcredit and how Unitus is accelerating the growth of Microfinance around the globe.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

A pic with Mohammad Yunus, Founder of Grameen



I was cleaning out some of my old photo files online and found this photo from several years ago with Mohammad Yunus and myself when he visited Salt Lake City for a Results function. He was so kind to spend a few minutes with Joseph Grenny and myself and our spouses. When we had visited Bangledesh, he really opened up his organization to us and was very generous with his time and counsel.

He is one of my heros of individuals who have made a difference.

p.s. - I am wearing a shirt that was woven and sewn by one of the Grameen borrowers. It is very comfortable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home