.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Unitus Microcredit Loans

Lessons, impressions, and thoughts that I have about the powerful poverty-fighting tool of Microcredit and how Unitus is accelerating the growth of Microfinance around the globe.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Mike Murray on Channel 9


I first learned about Robert Scoble, Microsoft's Technical Evangalist, and his legendary blog, the Scobleizer and Channel 9 at the Businessblogging summit in San Fran. I was thrilled when I heard that he might interview Mike Murray, the Chairman of Unitus and ex-Microsoft exec.

Today, Robert Scoble posted his 23 minute clip of his interview with Mike Murray where Mike shares his vision of being able to alleviate poverty worldwide and the role Unitus plays in that vision.

Thanks to Scoble for the attention and kudos to the Unitus team for landing such a "prime-time" online interview!

2 Comments:

At 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed your comment on Matt Sederberg's blog. It didn't surprise me, but it did make me smile to see your blog.

And congratulations on getting a pagerank of 6 on your website, http://freecallcenterquotes.com/!

We haven't talked in ages, let's get together sometime.

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tim, I couldn't find your email address in my outlook so I thought i'd sent you this, here...

http://www.clickz.com/experts/search/opt/article.php/3566476

just thought it might be interesting to you, though I'm sure you've been following this closely.

--Pete

 

Post a Comment

<< Home